D.B. Detailed Wash – from £80.00 (3 Hours)
Most damage to vehicles paintwork can be done in a car wash from poor quality product/ equipment/ methods. The D.B. Luxury Detailed Wash and Clean uses a huge range of pH neutral cleaning products to ensure dirt is safely removed from your vehicle then adding a spray sealant to add/ assist any protection on your vehicle.
- Alloys cleaned with a pH neutral wheel cleaner/ degreaser
- Wheel arches, door shuts and wheels cleaned with citrus degreaser
- Vehicle is pre rinsed with a ‘Snow Foam’, that safely loosens surface dirt
- Paintwork and windows are washed with a pH neutral shampoo wash using microfibre wash mitt
- Vehicle dried with a ‘Deep pile’ microfibre towel
- Interior seats and trim are cleaned and vacuumed
- Exterior windows and mirrors are cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels are maintained with a high quality wax spray sealant
- Tyres are dressed with a ‘satin’ gel
This is the ultimate car wash and is recommended as a follow up to any detailing service to prolong your car’s reflective look and protection.
D.B. Mini Detail – £250.00 (7 Hours)
Is your vehicle looking dull/ faded? How about the Mini Detail this service features the famous ’Clay Bar’ lifting contaminants sitting on the paintwork that not even a washing process can remove. The exterior paintwork is machined polished with a 1 step correction compound to remove any holograms and replace that with a high gloss finish. The interior seats (cloth/ leather) are cleaned and protected. Our most durable high quality wax is applied to the paintwork to ensure you enjoy your vehicles clarity even after numerous washes.
The same as the D.B. Luxury Detailed Wash & Clean but with the additional…
- Clay Bar process, creating a smooth reflective surface
- Interior, Leather and Fabric are cleaned (fabric de-odourised) and protected
- Convertible fabric roof is thoroughly cleaned and protected with a weatherproof sealant
- Exterior glass and paintwork is machine polished to increase the glossy reflection
Exterior paintwork and wheels are protected with our exclusive high quality wax (up to 6 months protection via D.B. Maintenance Wash)
D.B. Enhancement Detail – from £360.00 (1 – 2 Days service)
Most new cars look good when purchased but they lack the protection a new car should also have. D.B. Enhancement Detail that mainly includes a 2 stage paint correction process that cleans the paint surface and removes light defects such as light swirl marks and scratches by machine. Once completed the exterior paintwork is protected with a wax/ durable sealant to ensure the clarity and gloss on your vehicle can last up to 12 months.
The same as the D.B. Mini Detail but with the additional…
- Paintwork receives a 2 stage paint correction process (cleaning the paint and removing light defects)
- Leather upholstery is cleaned with a soft brush then a conditioner is applied to restore the suppleness of the leather
- 2 layers of our high quality wax is applied to vehicles exterior paintwork and 1 layer to the face of the wheels (protection lasts up to 12 months if a ‘ D.B. Maintenance Wash Program’ is purchased)
- (Optional) A durable nano ceramic coating can be applied to all surfaces should you want long lasting water beading protection (protection lasts up to 2 years if a ‘D.B. Maintenance Wash Program’)
D.B. Paint Correction Detail – from £850.00 (3 – 4 Days service)
This refines the clarity of a vehicles reflection from s thorough detail spending more time on the exterior paintwork through a 3 stage paint correction process to ensure total removal of light scratches, swirl marks, micro marring and further enhancement of deeper scratches. The gloss levels are doubled with a glaze applied to the paintwork after a ‘show gloss’ machine polish. This also features the well known protection supplied by ‘Gtechniq’ with protection lasting upto 2 years.
- D.B. Luxury Wash & Clean
- Engine Bay is safely washed, cleaned and dressed
- Fabric roof is cleaned, brushed and treated with durable a weatherproof sealant
- Vehicle is inspected to ensure correct amount of attention to focused areas are noted
- 3 stage paint correction process refines the paintwork to 85% correction
- A glaze is applied to paintwork to increase the gloss levels
- Wheels are removed, cleaned and protected with a nano ceramic coating for the wheels for modern vehicles and a high temperature wax for classic vehicles (lasts upto 1 year)
- Number plates are removed and replaced if necessary
- Exterior glass are protected with a nano ceramic glass coating (lasts upto 2 years)
D.B. Detail – £ POA (5+ Days service) depending on size and make
This service restores a vehicle to a concours show condition. The D.B. Detail is devoted to the ultimate perfection of vehicles paintwork. A lot of time is spent fully correcting the vehicles paintwork to create an immaculate mirror perfect reflection in any light. Multiple layers of a show car polish and glaze are applied to the paintwork and then protected with our concours show wax. The engine bay and underbody of the vehicle is cleaned and treated with a trim sealant and durable high temperature wax, restoring its colour for up to 1 year.
- Multi stage D.B. Luxury Wash and Clean
- Engine Bay Detail is cleaned and cleaned and treated with a high temperature wax/ dressing
- Vehicle is inspected to ensure correct amount of attention to focused areas are noted
- 4 stages of the ‘full’ paint correction process is extended (wetsanding localised areas if necessary )
- Vehicles underbody is cleaned and all plastics underneath and in the wheel arches are protected with a nano ceramic trim coating (only at elite car care studio)
- Wheels are removed, cleaned and protected with a nano ceramic on modern vehicles and a high temperature wax on classic vehicles (lasts upto 1 year)
- Multiple layers of show car polish, glaze and wax are applied to vehicles paintwork for classic/ concours vehicles
- A durable Nano ceramic coating is applied to the vehicles paintwork (lasts up to 5 years)
- Windows are protected with a nano ceramic coating (lasts up to 2 years)
- Interior is fully cleaned and detailed using our extraction machine
- All interior leather, dash and fabric are protected with a durable sealant (lasts up to 1 year)
D.B. Maintenance Wash Program – £POA
Once you have received a one of our detailed services the maintenance required to your beautiful pride and joy is very important to enjoying every mile of your vehicle. The next task is to maintain the vehicle to ensure that the clarity and condition of the car lasts after every wash. This is a very crucial stage as most vehicles swirl marks and light scratches are caused from this process if it is not done thoroughly, carefully and safely.
- All features of a D.B. Detailed Wash
- Vehicles paintwork protection is topped up with a nano ceramic/ wax spray sealants
- Glass, Interior and wheel protections are topped up with a durable range of suitable top up products
Interior Care/ Deep Clean – £60.00 – £200.00 (3 Hours – 1 Day service)
A comprehensive interior detail covering everything from cleaning, re-conditioning your leather / cloth seats to washing the entire interior. The car will reach show condition by freeing the car from settled dust in crevices & vents using specialist brushes, cloths and a 21 stage cleaning process.
Gtechniq Glass Sealant – £60.00 (6 Hours)/ £30.00 if added to a detail
The Glass Sealant acts as a permanent glass polish to your exterior windows and windscreen, lasting up to 2 years and prolonging the life of windscreen wipers, blades and window seals. This is achieved through a meticulous washing, cleaning, claying and polishing process. Not only is the glass perfectly clear but rain water now beads off effortlessly and prolongs the life of your wiper blades.
Engine and Bay Detail – £250.00 (1 Day service)
For the pure enthusiast and perfectionist to whom showroom condition is not pristine enough, ‘Show’ condition is the next step forward by relieving every component in the engine from dirt or dust. The Engine and Bay Detail entails covering important electrical parts and plugs before deeply and thoroughly degreasing with a wide variety of brushes fitting near impossible to reach areas, the degreasing is followed by a gentle rinse and then the process is repeated until perfect results are achieved. Finally, exposed areas are treated to avoid unnecessary build up of dirt in the future.
Fabric Hood Care – £250.00 (1 Day service)
Many beautiful convertibles with perfectly conditioned bodywork are let down by the fabric roof as they begin to fade with time and lose their original deep colour or worse develop mould. The ‘Fabric Hood Care’ restores the roof to the original condition and can last for 2 – 3 years. This is achieved through comprehensive cleaning before re-dying your fabric roof its exact colour twice with drying time allowed in between layers) to cover all areas and ensure the roof regains its original look.
Paintless Dent Removal – from £60.00 per panel (Dependant on size, location on vehicle and number of dents)
Many small minor dents on a car can be very costly to repair and will significantly detract from a car’s perfect finish. Now with our paintless dent removal S.M.A.R.T repair service we have the solution for massaging out those dents using specialised equipment in a matter of minutes to ensure the dent is untraceable.
Stone Chips / Bumper Scuff/ Scratch Repair – From £60.00 ( Dependant on size/ panels and type of repair)
Everyday driving, be it in town, on country roads or motorways exposes the bodywork to debris flicked up from cars in front. This commonly results in stone chips or worse, light scratches that can ruin a new or well looked after car.
The Stone Chip/ Bumper Scuff/ Scratch Repair restore’s the car’s pristine look by filling chips and scratches and matching the paint specifically to your car’s colour.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment – From £70 (Per Wheel) Dependant on size/ type of alloy finish
The alloy wheel refurbishment service covers all types of rims from multi spoke, diamond cut to split rims.
Any damage is repaired, such as corrosion, scuffs and scratches. The wheels are re-painted, polished and sealed (optional extra), returning them to their former glory or changing the look with a different colour if desired.
Alloygator Wheel Protection (4 wheels) –£120 (from 13″ to 21″ inch Alloys)
Whether your alloy wheels have been refurbished/ carefully looked after or brand new. The Alloygator is the best discreet prevention you can get to ensure they stay in that condition. available in 11 colours to match your alloys or create a style around your rim, a very hard durable plastic ridge that sits over the edge of your alloy wheels face can restrict you from any further damage to the face of your wheels. Alloygators are very easy to fit from our recommended fitters and are very easy to re-seat back in place should you need to replace your tyres.